Working with Multiple Connections:-
- A workbook can contain multiple connections to multiple data sources.
- Each connection is listed at the top of the Data window.
- Each worksheet has a primary connection and can optionally have several secondary connections using data blending.
- The primary connection and the secondary connections are linked by specified relationships.
- Adding a secondary connection to a sheet can be useful when you have data in multiple data sources that you want to integrate into a single analysis.