Tableau Software provides software applications for fast analytical and rapid fire business intelligence.
- Tableau Desktop is a data visualization application that lets you analyze virtually any type of structured data and produce highly interactive, beautiful graphs, dashboards, and reports in just minutes.
- After a quick installation, you can connect to virtually any data source from spreadsheets to data warehouses and display information in multiple graphic perspectives.
- Designed to be easy to use, you’ll be working faster than ever before.
- Tableau Server is a business intelligence solution that provides browser-based visual analytics anyone can use at just a fraction of the cost of typical BI software.
- With just a few clicks, you can publish or embed live, interactive graphs, dashboards and reports with current data automatically customized to the needs of everyone across yourorganization.
- It deploys in minutes and users can produce thousands of reports without the need of IT services — all within your IT infrastructure.
- Tableau Reader is a free viewing application that lets anyone read and interact with packaged workbooks created by Tableau Desktop
- Tableau Public is a free service that lets anyone publish interactive data to the web.
- Once on the web, anyone can interact with the data, download it, or create their own visualizations of it.
- No programming skills are required. Be sure to look at the gallery to see some of the things people have been doing with it.
Tableau Online is cloud analytics for everyone,everywhere.It is the hosted version of tableau server in the Cloud.Tableau online makes BI Faster and easier than ever before.Publish Dashboards created in Tableau Desktop and share them with anyone in fraction of seconds.